When a ‘bounty hunter’ found a man’s body in a sinkhole in Alburt’s Tavern

A man’s death was the result of a botched job.

A man was found dead in a bar, apparently in an abandoned sinkhole.

A mysterious, unsolved murder was unsolved for a long time.

But on the evening of Aug. 7, 2016, the last man in Alberts Tavern, a bar in the West End neighborhood of Philadelphia, suddenly vanished.

Police and detectives said they believed the killer, a 32-year-old homeless man known only as John Doe, had killed him at the bar in a parking lot.

Doe, a homeless man who had been living in Philadelphia for the past few months, was found with his face in a garbage bag in the sinkhole, police said.

The sinkhole closed about 10:30 p.m. that night.

The body was found in a trash can nearby the bar.

Doe’s death remains unsolved.

Police said Doe had previously been reported missing to Philadelphia police after he was shot in the head at a house party.

But the case was never solved.

Police believe the killer may have been in Philadelphia, but they are still trying to figure out where he is.

Investigators said they believe Doe was shot by someone who may have a history of violence and that they believe the incident is connected to the murders of another homeless man and a man who died in a fire.

The Philadelphia Inquirer reported the homeless man was John Doe and the victim was Michael Krieger.

Police told the newspaper Doe was found to be homeless after he lost his job as a cashier at a McDonald’s in Philadelphia.

He was homeless when he was murdered, police told the paper.

John Doe was a homeless, unemployed man living on the streets of Philadelphia who had recently started a new job at a Philadelphia McDonald’s.

He left his job after he saw a woman being sexually harassed in the parking lot of the restaurant, police were quoted as saying.

The woman reported the incident to police.

Police are investigating whether Doe’s disappearance could be connected to a string of unsolved slayings that have happened in the city since 2014.

Police did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Associated Press.